The Liquid Glass Shield coating will protect the exterior of your car with a super smooth surface that repels rain, sleet and snow on contact. The coating will even stop ice and snow making a strong bond to the windows, which means that you can say goodbye to all that strenuous scrapping on those cold, frosty mornings.
Ideal for use on your windsreen, your windows, the paintwork, chrome trims and alloy wheels, Liquid Glass Shield offers many advantages, such as;
- Reducing the build up of dirt on your car – so that it doesn’t need to be cleaned as often.
- Making your car far easier to clean when it is dirty – but with minimal, if any, detergent required. You’ll notice, in particular, how easy it is to remove road tar from your paintwork.
- Stop brake dust from sticking to, and damaging, your alloy wheels – Brake dust is very hot when it’s deposited on to your alloy wheels. The result is it bonds to the surface of the alloys, is corrosive and is very difficult to remove. Liquid Glass Shield will work in temperatures up to 450°C. Alloys treated with it will collect less dust but what does collect will not bond to the alloys, so, it can’t cause corrosion and is very easy to clean off.
- Giving you that ‘Just waxed’ look – without having to wax the car ever again!
- Protecting the paint and the lacquer on your car – so that bird droppings won’t ‘eat in to’ the lacquer or paintwork – and they’re much easier to remove.
- Reducing the incidence of light abrasions in the paintwork/lacquer – keeping the paint work in tip-top condition.
- See the rainwater, literally, ‘run off’ your windscreen/windshield as you drive down the road in the rain – When on the move, this super hydrophobic effect works in conjunction with the natural airflow over the vehicle to rapidly disperse water droplets. This is particularly useful on higher speed roads such as motorways and freeways as visibility and driving comfort is vastly improved in adverse weather conditions*.
- Stopping snow and ice from making a strong bond to the windscreen and windows – making it significantly easier to clean them on those cold, frosty mornings with no more strenuous scraping required.
* In independent tests Liquid Glass treatments gave drivers a one second advantage over non coated windows. This is because recognising objects became easier, allowing for better preparation when it came to hazard and obstacle avoidance.
As you can see, the exterior protection that Liquid Glass Shield provides gives you some very special benefits. There’s nothing else that can compare.